Friday, May 2, 2008

today is red


today i've decided i'm going to look for things red. not sure why i picked red but i have a tree right outside my door that will be my first photo. maybe it should be A RED weekend. yeah that's what it is. a Cinco de Mayo celebrating, red tree appreciating, firetruck spotting, flower finding kind of red weekend.
and by the way i read on squidoo.com that the color red increases enthusiasm, stimulates energy, encourages action and confidence! Yeah. that's why i chose red.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

hey there---has any one else told you that everytime that go to your blog they automatically get kicked off and sent to a Dell page? if I click on comments really fast, I am fine but I can't read you stuff. BOO HOO!

the picture of the red tree is very nice though...

Jilliene Designs said...

that doesn't happen to me - i wonder if the browser is to blame? I use Mozilla and I am able to view your site without any trouble. anywho - i just wanted to say howdy and that i like the color theme. what a great way to be in the moment. hope you and your family are doing well!